Join the Shining Star Team!
Do you have Star Potential? Are you an Illinois-certified speech pathologist, occupational therapist, or physical therapist looking for a pediatric therapy job with great company benefits in Northern Illinois? Do you love working with infants and toddlers as much as we do? Do you have your Early Intervention Credentials? Then you just may be ready for a career with Shining Star Therapy. We are constantly looking for great therapists who love children, and would love an opportunity to speak with you about joining our passionate team of professional therapists. Check our Hiring Map to see if we are hiring for your specialty in your area, or view all the job listings below.
Company Benefits for Shining Star Therapists:
- Unlimited earning potential (Pay Per Visit, IFSP, IFSP Development & Evaluation-based Pay program)
- Flexible hours & schedule (Full-time min. 30 hours weekly & Part-time min. 20 hours weekly)
- Drive time between patients (15-30 minutes)
- Company benefits & perks
- Direct Deposit payroll option
- Vision Coverage (VSP Vision)
- Dental Coverage (Delta Dental)
- Short Term Disability Insurance Coverage (Lincoln Life)
- Long Term Disability Insurance Coverage (Lincoln Life)
- Accidental Life Insurance Coverage (Lincoln Life)
- 401k (ING) program for investing
- Flexible Spending Account for medical incidentals
- Annual compensation & performance bonus
- Company paid Therapist License renewal
- Earn a salary while you learn (company-paid CEU’s)
- Have fun while doing it
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off (Vacation, personal, sick & accrued PTO can carry over into new year)
- Therapist Mentoring & Coaching support
- Pediatric Therapy Jobs (career development & growth)
- A fun and rewarding atmosphere!
“Thank you for being such generous and caring employers! It is an amazing feeling to have security in my life once again after 7 years [of practicing] independently.”